Replacement of Internal Type
1. Stop the air compressor and close its outlet. Open the water escape valve to make sure the zero pressure of the system.
2. Dismantle the pipe on the upper part of the oil-gas barrel. Simultaneously, dismantle the pipe from the cooler to the outlet of the pressure maintaining valve.
3. Dismount the oil return pipe.
4. Dismantle the fixed bolts, and remove the upper cover of the oil-gas barrel.
5. Withdraw the old separator, and install the new one.
6. According to the disassembling, install other parts in the reverse order.
Replacement of External Type
1. Stop the air compressor and close the outlet. Open the water escape valve, and check whether the system is free from pressure or not.
2. Fix the new air oil separator after you dismantle the old one.